The new sponsorship packages for 2017 are ready!
Find your copy here and make sure to share with anyone who is interested.
Facebook photo contest!
Visit us at our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/peacecountrybeefcongress, to check out our photo contest. This is how it works:
- Post a photo of your weaned cattle.
- Tell everyone about it and check back often to see all the amazing cattle.
- Post your photos by October 31, 2016 when the contest closes.
- The winner will be chosen by a random draw of all the photos posted to the page.
- Celebrate when we contact the winner of the two tickets to the 2017 Peace Country Beef Congress banquet.
We look forward to seeing your stock and seeing everyone at the 2017 Peace Country Beef Congress!
The Peace Country Beef Promotion Society is excited to announce the dates and location of the 18th Annual Peace Country Beef Congress! The 2016 Congress will be taking place January 8th & 9th 2016 in Dawson Creek, returning to the Lakota Center!
Join us for the unique opportunity to not only showcase your herd to the Peace Region, but see what the Peace Country has to offer in the way of cattle, agriculture products and programs.
The trade show will also be returning and will be bigger and better than ever! Check back often for more information on how to reserve your trade booth space!
We will also be continuing our commitment to local youth and 4-H clubs by once again having a fabulous Youth/4-H Program at the show! We invite all youth & local 4-H Clubs to join us in Dawson Creek this year.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Peace Country Beef Congress, please feel free to contact us.
For the Results for the 2016 Show, Click Here